Solar Installer - Perth WA
- A good understanding of commercial solar installations.
- Connect Energy is currently seeking an experienced Electrician with a desire to move into a site…
Connect Energy is a group of likeminded professionals that take pride in the solutions and services that we provide to our customers. We respect each other, work together to solve problems, and enjoy working as a team toward our common goals. We seek to improve ourselves, our skills, and are continually looking for and implementing better ways to deliver our services. At Connect Energy, we are all about connections –and not only the electrical connections of the components we work with. We seek to establish and nurture strong connections with our clients, our staff, our business partners, our community, and our environment. We believe that through strong connections we can make good things great.
Will you connect with us and join in?
Connect Energy is an electrical design and solar installation company. Our primary focus and core skill set is in the delivery of quality commercial solar power systems working alongside reputable industry partners. To complement our focus, we are also experts in turnkey solutions of Solar & Battery storage systems for commercial and residential customers.
About the Role:
Connect Energy is currently seeking an experienced Electrician with a desire to move into a site management role to help meet the increasing demand for our specialized products and services in the Solar Energy market.
Our available role offers a diverse mix of electrical and installation work in this space. With our focus on Commercial Solar PV, On and Off-Grid Battery Storage, and high spec Residential work, the right candidate will share our passion for the clean energy movement, and will possess the technical and personal attributes required to work in a team and deliver both installation excellence and high levels of customer service.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director this role would suit an electrician that wants to gain leadership experience, CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation where their industry and technical knowledge will be highly valued.
- A Zero Harm commitment through effective risk management and consultative processes.
- Strong Safety culture values and background
- Electrical workers license (Mandatory)
- A Valid driver's license.
- CEC Accreditation (Desired but optional),
- Construction card.
- Be keen to work in diverse work environments.
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills
- Strong and open communications
- Ability to build a positive company culture
- A good understanding of commercial solar installations
- Excellent time management and a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to develop and improve processes
Behaviours and Personal Attributes:
- Diplomatic, approachable, and personable
- A passion for the clean energy movement
- Intelligent and pragmatic
- Support and training
- Fun and professional Company Culture
- Company vehicle
- Good remuneration
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Relocation Assistance (If needed)
- Solar Installations (Residential and Commercial)
- Commercial Electrical works
- Site Supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Solar Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervision/ Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian Electrical Workers (Preferred)
credit to indeed.com