Experienced Solar PV Labourer /Trade Assistant - Gold Coast QLD
|Easily apply to this job||Urgently hiring|
- Previous experience in assisting with installations in the solar PV industry is ESSENTIAL.
- \* Hold at least a provisional driver's licence & have your own…
About the business
SAE Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in providing safe, reliable solar power systems at top quality standards.
About the role
Due to increased workload, we are looking for an enthusiastic & hard working labourer/trade assistant to join our professional and dynamic installation team on a casual basis. Working alongside CEC qualified installers you will be required to assist with the installation of residential and commercial Solar PV systems in and around the Northern NSW and South East Queensland areas. There will be plenty of hours for the right candidate. Previous experience in assisting with installations in the solar PV industry is ESSENTIAL.
Skills and experience
To join our successful and professional team it is essentialthat you meet the following requirements:
* Hold at least a provisional driver's licence & have your own reliable transport
* Have at least 6 months experience as a labourer/electrical trade assistant for the installation of Solar PV systems (*Previous experience working as a roofer or at heights will also be beneficial)
* Work well as part of a team, but also be self-directed and have the ability to think outside the box when required
* Have your own tools
* Have your Blue/White Construction Card
* Be motivated, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
* Be mature, honest and reliable
* The ability to adhere to SAE Group policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory safety requirements are met at all times.
If all the above applies, then we want to hear from you!
Please click APPLY below.
No contact from recruitment agencies please.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Working at Heights (Required)
- White Card (Required)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
credit to indeed.com